Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Long Awaited Day...

You think I'm talking about the baby, but I'm not! :)

Chris had already been living in our current home for a couple of years when I moved in after we were married in 2010.  The house was already furnished when I stepped foot into the house and in an effort to save money after the wedding, we only made some minor changes to furniture and decor.  I have a pile of framed photos to hang, which I haven't done. Shelves sitting in the closet, that have not been hung.  Somewhere along the way, I got so busy with my long commute to work and my Etsy shop, that  I abandoned all my little projects.  We do hope to move within the next handful of years to make room for more kids, but for now, I am content with making small adjustments here and there to make our place more homey.

Enter Nate Berkus, Oprah's interior designer!  His collection hits Target October 21st and the date has been sitting on my Google calendar for months.



Come October 21st, I will be at the Target store right when it opens to collect my sea urchin and hammered bowls.

1 comment: